Thursday, April 7, 2011

You Say It's Your Birthday???

........it's my birthday, too, ya!

Here we are on April 7th. Hard to believe this 4-month journey is over. Thank you for your comments and support along the way. It has been a good time and I think it was a huge success! I couldn't have done it without this blog, my followers, Inner Strength Fitness Centre and Jodi Sauve's specialized training programs, Alison and Suzanne of Sweet Diva and everyone's support!

It was worth it all and today, I am 40 years old and feeling healthy, fit and fabulous.
Now onto my next goal................

6 comments:

  1. Now I see why you saved this one for last!! AMAZING!! Can't wait to see what project you come up with next :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, the woman who delivered this wonderful child will be the first to blog today!Didn't know blogging existed back then.Lots of love to my sweet little girl who has brought so much joy and laughter into my life and who lives two minutes away.Imagine the joy of seeing your child every day even if they are forty.To all the young moms out there-Your children will forever be little babies to you.Love mommy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Fabulous! Happy Birthday Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mom- You rock. And Julie- you are a rockstar!
    You know I think this photos are stunning but I had to comment on this, your actual birthday.
    Hope it's a great one!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you Julie!! What an amazing way to mark a milestone! Your Mom's comment brings tears to my eyes. My Mom tells me that very same thing all the time - we (my four older siblings and I)will always be her babies! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Saw this the other day but couldn't comment...damn internet gremlins! This is fabulous, and a great ad for the photographer!! She should put this on her business card!! Love it, and so proud of your accomplishments. Talk soon?

    ReplyDelete